2014 Mar Courses, Education
All (108) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings & Reports (13) | News, Features (21) | Opinions, Interviews (19) | Publications (16) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (8)
- Zipfian Academy: Become a Data Scientist in 12 Intense Weeks
- Mar 20, 2014.
Learn the practical skills you need through our immersive program in San Francisco. Zipfian Academy alumni have joined some of the top data science teams in Silicon Valley.
- Need more insight into Web analytics and intelligence?
- Mar 18, 2014.
This course will show you how to improve your web site effectiveness and marketing measurements, with state-of-the-art web analytics and data mining techniques and real-life case studies.
- Data Mining Best Practices – coming to a city near you!
- Mar 18, 2014.
The "Data Mining: Principles and Best Practices" course, presented by SAS and Elder Research, introduces you to the power and potential of data mining and shows you how to discover useful patterns and trends from data.
- Wharton Conference: Successful Applications Of Customer Analytics, May 1
- Mar 14, 2014.
As a research center at the intersection between academics and industry, WCAI will be showcasing presentations that illustrate a high level of rigor but are also broadly accessible to practitioners, with case studies from top companies including MGM Resorts, Cleveland Indians, Pfizer/Kaggle, GE Capital.
- Lipari Summer School on Computational Social Science
- Mar 10, 2014.
The Lipari 2014 Summer School will examine the intersection between parameters that define a city as smart and the enabling technology that guarantees proper planning and implementation. Apply by April 30.
- MS in Data Mining, Analytics, and Knowledge Discovery at University Paris 13
- Mar 6, 2014.
This MSc focuses on data mining, business analytics, and knowledge discovery and is well-suited for students with BA in CS/Math/Stats.
- Stanford Data Mining, Finance, and Statistics Courses Online
- Mar 4, 2014.
With Stanford world-class online certificates, show advanced knowledge in Mining Massive Data Sets, Financial Risk Analysis, and Quantitative Methods in Finance. Spring quarter enrollment until Mar 26.
- Vendor-Neutral Hands-On Training in Data Mining [ Los Angeles, April | Wash-DC, May ]
- Mar 3, 2014.
Successful analytics in the big data era start not with data or software, but with immersive hands-on training and goal-driven strategy. Get this training from The Modeling Agency.
- Online Data Science Certificates: Analytics and Programming for Data Science
- Mar 1, 2014.
Statistics.com, a leading provider of online education in statistics and analytics announces two new online certificates for Data Science - "Analytics for Data Science" and "Programming for Data Science".