Earn an MBA in Data Analytics from Thomas Edison State College
The School of Business and Management offers an online MBA with an area of study in Data Analytics that prepares students to thrive in the dynamic and rapidly expanding field of "Big Data".
Students are equipped to access, analyze, manage, and present data to C-Level leaders and key organizational contributors enterprise-wide. The program enables graduates to use advanced data analytics to drive continuous improvement resulting in organizational sustainability.
MBA program is Unique:
- Program Length - Can be completed in 18 months
- Credit For Prior Learning - Earn credit for professional certifications and/or expertise
- Prerequisite Courses - Select from several options for satisfying program prerequisites
- Instructional Delivery - Courses are offered completely online
- Affordability - Based on 2013-2014 Thomas Edison State College cost estimate, the approximate cost for completing the MBA is $25,000
- Generally, the GMAT is not required for applicants who possess an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
Thomas Edison State College is one of the 11 senior public colleges and universities in New Jersey and is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000).