2014 Jul Courses, Education
All (106) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (11) | News, Features (15) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (40) | Publications (5) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (7)
- Northwestern Online MS in Predictive Analytics
- Jul 29, 2014.
Prepare for leadership-level career, learn from distinguished Northwestern faculty and industry experts, build statistical and analytic expertise, and get MS degree entirely online.
- Summer School on Resource-Aware Machine Learning, Dortmund
- Jul 27, 2014.
Attend summer school in Dortmund, Germany covering Machine Learning with Constrained Resources including topics like detecting astro particles using charging variations in smartphones. Applications are due by August 30.
- Course: Tools for Discovering Patterns in Data, Sep 8-9
- Jul 24, 2014.
Dr. John Elder describes powerful analytic methods for classification and estimation, explains the leading algorithms, compares their merits, and demonstrates their effectiveness on practical applications.
- Vendor-Neutral Hands-On Training in Data Mining [Wash-DC, Sep | Las Vegas, Dec]
- Jul 24, 2014.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with immersive hands-on training and goal-driven strategy. Get this training from The Modeling Agency.
- U. Delaware Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data
- Jul 23, 2014.
UDel Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data helps you to understand why big data is so important, sharpen your data management skills, and join the rapidly growing analytics field. Sep 11 - Dec 18, 2014 in Wilmington, DE.
- Hands-on Data Mining Training, Boston, NYC, Toronto, Detroit, other locations, $35
- Jul 22, 2014.
Get hands-on data mining training on topics like regression, classification, decision trees, and other techniques in this course conducted by Salford Systems.
- NYU Stern Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Jul 22, 2014.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage data as a valuable strategic asset. Learn more.
- Metis Data Science Bootcamp, New York, 12 weeks
- Jul 19, 2014.
Learn Data Science in 12 weeks with in-person instruction + ongoing career coaching + job placement support. Apply by Aug 11, 2014.
- Wharton: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships, online course
- Jul 17, 2014.
In 8-week online program taught by Wharton marketing professor Peter Fader, learn how to decipher the streams of customer data flowing into your company.
- Making sense of text analytics
- Jul 15, 2014.
Text Analytics and Sentiment Mining Using SAS course teaches you how to organize, manage and mine textual data to extract the best information to improve your business. Atlanta in August and Rockville in October.
- Behind the scenes insights with data mining expert Gordon Linoff
- Jul 2, 2014.
Gordon Linoff is a widely respected thought leader, practitioner and teacher in the area of data mining. Register for his 2014 classes in Chicago, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Atlanta, or Dallas.