We are thrilled to officially unveil the complete program for Customer Intelligence in Action, taking place
February 25 - 27, 2015 in San Diego, CA. Download the brochure to see the full line-up of speakers and sessions.
Get your copy today.
We’re pleased to present the most practical and actionable event for customer analytics and experience professionals. This agenda has been carefully designed to focus on what matters most including leveraging consumer insights to drive strategy and action. Join your industry to discuss debate and share new and next practices to increase customer experience and deliver bottom-line results.
Download the Brochure | Receive the Brochure via Email
Business leaders, customer strategists and analytics professionals from today’s leading
organizations share their journey from feedback and data insights to action including:
- Joel Warady, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Enjoy Life Foods
- Stan Turek, Vice President of Customer Innovation, PepsiCo
- Ryan Dickman, Director, Consumer Affairs and Global Insights, Clorox
- Kimberly Sutherland, Director of UX / Interactive Design, AT&T
- Dr. Rinat A. Sergeev, Data Scientist and Senior Scientific Advisor- NASA Tournament Lab, IQSS, Harvard University
- Christine Hung, Executive Director, Data Science & Engineering, The New York Times
- Nikhil Datar, Global Leader for Customer Experience, HCL America, Inc.
- Parthiv Sheth, Director, Business Intelligence, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- David Levine, Vice President of Informatics, University Healthcare Consortium
- Lala Mamedov, Vice President, Global Technical Support, Qualys
- Brian Schmucker, Director, Analytics & Sales Process Improvements, Kelly Services
- Isaac Bayoh, Director, Product Management, Bunker Hill Insurance
- Ramakrishna Akella, Professor and Director, Center for Large Scale Analytics and Smart Services, UC Berkeley
- And many many more! Download the brochure today to see a full list.
No Other Event...
- Reverse engineers the content with the end-goal in mind – business outcomes
- Unites the right mix of business leaders, customer strategists and analytics professionals under one roof to share their stories of success
- Links customer experience insights to financial results
- Provides proof and skills-based content, from gathering to analyzing to acting on customer data
Join us this February to help raise your levels of expertise to new heights and participate in valuable hours of networking and idea sharing.
To register, visit www.CustomerIntelligenceInAction.com, call 1-800-882-8684 or email enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com.
Hope to see you in San Diego!
Senior Conference Producer
Customer Intelligence in Action
P.S. For insight into who you can expect to meet & network with download the past attendee snapshot, or if you prefer,
request it via email.