4 ways to learn about Deep Learning, Anomaly Detection and more Data Science topics online at Statistics.com
Online courses at Statistics.com are small, with rich and engaging content that includes readings, videos, quizzes, homework, projects, and practical work with software.
Get the personal touch that you need to deepen your learning. Online courses at Statistics.com are small, with rich and engaging content that includes readings, videos, quizzes, homework, projects, and practical work with software. All courses are taught online by well-respected instructors (most are authors of the text you will use, or practitioners in the field) who will answer all your questions on a private discussion forum.
Use promo code deepkdn17 for $100 discount.
1. Take a course in Deep Learning, Anomaly Detection, Spatial Statistics, Text Mining, or other advanced topics.See the course catalog here
2. Earn a Specialization.This is a 3-course deep dive in a focused topic - details on our 8 specializations here.
3. Earn a Certificate in Data Science. Want to expand your knowledge in data science while remaining in your current job? These two online certificates have 10 courses each (each course is 4 weeks long) and are taught in small cohorts by leading text authors or experts in each subject. The cost is $5,000 and each course takes about 10-15 hours per week to complete. Prerequisite: an undergraduate degree, plus some familiarity with basic programming (though we can help with that, if you are new to programming).
- Programming in Data Science - Use R for data mining, Python for text mining, extract data from databases with SQL, learn Hadoop basics, and put it all together in a capstone project.
- Analytics in Data Science - Use Excel-based tools for data mining, time series forecasting, clustering, constrained optimization, simulation and social network analysis. Electives cover spatial analysis, natural language processing and more.