Adtech: Senior Director, Data Science
We are conducting a retained search for a Senior Director, Data Science, based in NYC. It’s one the most attractive data science job openings in the digital advertising ecosystem right now.
Location: New York City, NY
Position: Senior Director, Data Science
Our Client is a PROFITABLE, multi-award winning, pre-IPO company that has one of the largest data science teams in Adtech and will grow to over 400 employees by year end. Utilizing access to billions of low latency transactions daily, every product the company develops is data science driven.
This position will not be communicated on any job boards or our client’s website.
Please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Base Salary / Bonus + Generous Stock Options / Benefits - $200K+
They need a Senior Director, Data Science that can come in and bring new data science driven products to life in concert with Data Engineers, Product Development, and Client Services input. In short, we need a skilled and experienced data scientist who also possess the right personality to communicate and get things done. The data science work pertains to a mix of behavioral science, NLP, and probabilistic scoring at scale and speed (details will be provided to you upon inquiry).
- Clear market leader for what the company does
- Company is 100% data science driven
- Work along-side other “A” players on a well-resourced team developing and launching novel data science solutions that solve big problems
- Option to use the most cutting edge methods and approaches to problems
- Have a measurable impact on the company bottom-line
- Career move: Leadership/Management
Desired Skills and Experience
- PhD/Masters in a relevant technical field (machine learning, computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics, etc.)
- Track record of developing data science driven products/features that are in production.
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative and advanced statistical approaches such as machine learning
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Creative problem solver; good communication skills; ability to sell ideas to coworkers
- Maintain an open mind to methods and approaches to a problem
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- At least one scripting language such as Python
- Expert with one analysis tool such as R
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (MapReduce, Spark, Vertica, Netezza, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, etc.)
TO APPLY/ DISCUSS FURTHER simply email
email@example.com your resume or LinkedIn Profile URL. All inquiries will be confidential of course. This position will be filled in an expedient manner.
For more info & open positions –
Starbridge Partners Job Openings