Most viewed, Feb 28 - Mar 5
- R vs Python for Data Science: The Winner is ...
- 7 Steps to Mastering Machine Learning With Python
- 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers
- TensorFlow Disappoints - Google Deep Learning falls shallow
- Top 10 TED Talks for the Data Scientists
- The Machine Learning Problem of The Next Decade
- Top 10 Data Analysis Tools for Business
Most shared, Feb 28 - Mar 5
- The Data Science Process - Mar 4, 2016.
- Why Spark Reached the Tipping Point in 2015 - Feb 26, 2016.
- The Mirage of a Citizen Data Scientist - Mar 1, 2016.
- Distributed TensorFlow Has Arrived - Mar 1, 2016.
- How The Algorithm Economy And Containers Are Changing The Apps - Feb 29, 2016.
- scikit-feature: Open-Source Feature Selection Repository in Python - Mar 3, 2016.
- Top Big Data Processing Frameworks - Mar 3, 2016.
Previous weeks top stories:
- Feb 21-27: 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Q&A, part 2; Data Science vs Disease
- Feb 14-20: Gartner 2016 MQ for Advanced Analytics: gainers and losers
- Feb 7-13: Top 10 TED Talks for the Data Scientists; Easy Deep Learning with TensorFlow and Scikit-learn
- Jan 31 - Feb 6: Data scientists keep forgetting the one rule; Apache Spark: RDD, DataFrame or Dataset?
- Jan 24-30: 7 Common Data Science Mistakes; Businesses Will Need 1M Data Scientists by 2018
- Jan 17-23: 20 Questions to Detect Fake DS; Yahoo Releases the Largest-ever Machine Learning Dataset
- Jan 10-16: 20 Questions to Detect Fake Data Scientists; Machine Intelligence vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning vs AI
2016 Top stories by month
- February: 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Q&A; Gartner 2016 MQ for Advanced Analytics: gainers and losers
- January: 20 Questions to Detect Fake Data Scientists, Machine Intelligence vs. Machine Learning vs. Deep Learning vs. AI
Top stories in 2015
- R vs Python for Data Science: The Winner is ...;
60+ Free Books on Big Data, Data Science, Data Mining
Top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects;
50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets.
2015 Top stories by month
- December: Top 10 Machine Learning Projects on Github; 50 Useful Machine Learning, Prediction APIs
- November: TensorFlow Disappoints - Google Deep Learning falls shallow; 5 Best Machine Learning APIs for Data Science
- October: Top 5 arXiv Deep Learning Papers, Explained; R vs Python: head to head data analysis
- September: 60+ Free Books on Big Data, Data Science; The one language a Data Scientist must master
- August: How to become a Data Scientist for Free; Data is Ugly - Tales of Data Cleaning
- July: 50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets; Deep Learning and the Triumph of Empiricism
- June: Top 20 Python Machine Learning Projects; Which Big Data, Data Mining Tools go together?
- May: Most popular Predictive Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science software; R vs Python
- April: Awesome Public Datasets on GitHub; Forrester Wave Big Data Predictive Analytics - Gainers and Losers
- March: 7 common Machine Learning mistakes; Deep Learning for Text Understanding from Scratch
- February: 10 things statistics taught about big data; Gartner Analytics MQ: gainers and losers
- January: (Deep Learning Deep Flaws) Deep Flaws; Research Leaders on key trends, papers
Top stories in 2014
- Does Deep Learning Have Deep Flaws?
Is Data Scientist the right career path for you?
Four main languages for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science; Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup Football
2014 Top stories by month
- December: If programming languages were vehicles; Cartoon: Unexpected Data Science Recommendations
- November: 9 Must-Have Skills for a Data Scientist; IBM Watson Analytics replacing a data scientist?
- October: Ebola Analytics and Data Science Lessons; Will Deep Learning take over Machine Learning?
- September: Data Science is mainly a Human Science; Hiring Data Scientists: What to look for?
- August: Four main languages for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science
- July: Cartoon: Facebook data science experiment and Cats; Data Mining/Data Science "Nobel Prize"
- June: Does Deep Learning Have Deep Flaws? Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup
- May: New Poll - Analytics, Data Mining Software; Data Science Cheat Sheets
- April: Apache Spark, the hot new trend in Big Data; Data Analytics Handbook, free download
- March: Machine Learning in 7 Pictures; How Many Data Scientists?
- February: 3 Ways to test the accuracy; Exclusive Interview with Yann LeCun; One Page R
- January: Tutorial: Data Science in Python; Learning from Data, Caltech free online course