- Top KDnuggets tweets last week, Nov 17-23: Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology? - Nov 24, 2014.
Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy when learning to code; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology Ever?; Huge advance by Stanford and Google: #AI software recognizes images, writes captions; 20 Insane Things That Correlate W/ Each Other.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 12-13: Predicting employees likely to leave; Hacker guide to Neural Nets and Machine Learning - Nov 15, 2014.
Workday #BigData Analysis can predict which employees likely to leave; Hacker's guide to Neural Networks and Machine Learning; Enough With 'Feel Good' #DataScience; Most Popular SlideShare Presentations on Data Mining.
- New Beginnings in Facial Recognition - Jun 28, 2014.
Developments in neural networks and deep learning are bringing great improvements in facial recognition, which could have exciting (and scary) applications on platforms like Google Glass.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 16-17: You cannot afford to ignore next #AI wave; 5 Companies doing #BigData Right - Jun 18, 2014.
You cannot afford to ignore next #AI wave - see early leaders; 5 Companies doing #BigData Right: Amazon, British Airways, eBay, Otto group, Netflix; Data Mining 200 years of Patents shows that invention is combinatorial; Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup Football.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 18-20: The six types of conversations on Twitter; 25 Free eBooks on Artificial Intelligence - Feb 21, 2014.
The six types of conversations on Twitter; 25 Free ebooks on AI: Introductions, Intelligent Agents, Vision; Practical Machine Learning: Innovations in Recommendation - free ebook download; First UK Data Science Summer School to open In August, free 5-week course.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Part 2 of the Interview with Yann LeCun - Feb 20, 2014.
We discuss how far AI is likely to go, how Data Science to Statistics is like Computer Science was to Math, Big Data hype and reality, and advice to beginning Data Scientists.