- Most Popular Slideshare Presentations on Data Science - Nov 25, 2014.
Top SlideShare data science presentations provide a unique view on topics like data science management, using Python and NumPy in your data science project, and leveraging data science for enterprise big data.
- Most Popular Slideshare Presentations on Data Mining - Nov 13, 2014.
SlideShare data mining presentations cover many topics, offering a unique way of consuming data mining content and exploring a variety of slideshows, both narrow and broad in scope.
- Text Mining and Election Analytics in Massachusetts - Oct 24, 2014.
Election season is coming! Take a deeper look at some political dynamics with indico’s political analysis API.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 10-12: 7 Most Data Rich Companies in the World - Oct 13, 2014.
7 Most Data Rich Companies in the World; R and #DataScience Webinar slides - status, why, code examples; Another list of 200+ #BigData thought leaders to follow on Twitter; Popular #BigData predictive apps and APIs.
- Data Visualization of Census Data with R - Jun 20, 2014.
This article shows step-by-step how to use R to access US Census Data, visualize it, and plot it on the map.
- Examining GoodData Open Analytics Platform - Apr 16, 2014.
KDnuggets examines the main features of GoodData Open Analytics Platform, its users, how it compares to competition, and future plans.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 2-3: Data scientists need their GitHub; How to make Data Scientist job less tedious - Apr 4, 2014.
Also Top stories in March: Machine Learning in 7 Pictures; import.io adds authenticated APIs, command line crawlers.
- Webinar: Building Predictive Apps with BigML API, March 11 - Mar 4, 2014.
BigML interface makes machine learning easy to use, the underlying API provides the same functionality enabling data scientists to quickly implement many machine learning and predictive applications. Learn more on March 11.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 8-9: Great list of NLP APIs; Python erodes R hegemony, but do not go all-in Python now - Jan 10, 2014.
Great list of 25+ NLP APIs for Sentiment Analysis, Text Processing, Topic Extraction; MLbase: Distributed Machine Learning using Apache Spark; "Sexy" Data Science should be a Team Sport, or it will fail ; LinkedIn files lawsuit over data-mining bots which mine user profiles