- UTexas: PhD Positions – help shape the future of research in data mining - Nov 16, 2014.
PhD student applicants sought to help shape the future of data mining and its applications at the School of Information at UT Austin. Applications due by December 15th.
- Apple: Software Engineering Manager, Analytics Insights - Oct 22, 2014.
Apple Analytic Insight team is responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse company-wide. This role is to lead a team of software engineers who build tools to support the fraud prevention efforts.
- TEXATA Big Data Analytics World Championships, KDnuggets Discount - Aug 5, 2014.
The Big Data Analytics World Championship involves two online qualification rounds and a Live World Finals event held in Texas, USA in October 2014. Free registration for KDnuggets readers.
- Apple: Data Mining Scientist - May 19, 2014.
Outstanding data mining scientist, help design, develop, and field data mining solutions that have direct and measurable impact to Apple.
- Apple: BI Applications Developer - Apr 16, 2014.
Have a startup mentality rather than a IT shop mentality, develop solutions to create different business analytical reports from vast amount of data.
- Apple: Data Mining Scientist - Jan 18, 2014.
Apple Data Mining Lab looks for an outstanding data scientist to design, develop, and field data mining and data science solutions with measurable impact.