- Top KDnuggets tweets last week, Nov 17-23: Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology? - Nov 24, 2014.
Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy when learning to code; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology Ever?; Huge advance by Stanford and Google: #AI software recognizes images, writes captions; 20 Insane Things That Correlate W/ Each Other.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 17-18: Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology Ever? - Nov 19, 2014.
Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy when learning to code; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology Ever? No (at least not yet); How to become a data scientist in 8 (not so) easy steps;R and Hadoop make Machine Learning Possible for Everyone.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 18-19: Big Data moves to “Trough of Disillusionment” in Gartner Hype Cycle - Aug 20, 2014.
Big Data moves to "Trough of Disillusionment" in Gartner Hype Cycle; Four main languages for Analytics, Data Mining; Statistics.com Online Courses and Certificate Programs in Data Science; Exploring Hotel Review Data from Trip Advisor with R.
- Interview: Michael Berthold, KNIME Founder, on Research, Creativity, Big Data, and Privacy, Part 2 - Aug 12, 2014.
We discuss interesting research projects, scientific research and creativity, Big Data hype and reality, is privacy still possible, and advice for beginning Data Scientists.
- KDnuggets Interview: Juan Miguel Lavista, Microsoft Data Science Team - Apr 30, 2014.
We discuss Randomized Controlled Experiments, common errors during A/B testing, Correlation vs. Causality, Big Data Myths and setting up realistic expectations from Big Data and more...
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Part 2 of the Interview with Yann LeCun - Feb 20, 2014.
We discuss how far AI is likely to go, how Data Science to Statistics is like Computer Science was to Math, Big Data hype and reality, and advice to beginning Data Scientists.