- Big Data Comic Explains the Current State of Privacy - Nov 7, 2014.
A new comic from Al Jazeera simplifies the Big Data concepts and educates on the privacy concerns based on recent technology advancements.
- Exclusive Interview: Imran Siddiqi, SAP on Why the Business needs Ambitious Big Data Use Cases - Sep 13, 2014.
We discuss the selection and tracking of use cases, key points for designing a sustainable information architecture, the need for ambitious use cases, SAP's competitive differentiation, and more.
- Exclusive Interview: Imran Siddiqi, SAP on the Strategic Value Proposition of Big Data - Sep 11, 2014.
We discuss the impact of Big Data advancements on business strategy, value proposition of Big Data, importance of partnerships, key risks and mitigation strategy, how to win sustained patronage for Big Data projects and more.
- Top 10 References for applying Big Data and Analytics in Business - Aug 11, 2014.
See how businesses leverage data analytics for great gain to help others understand the business value of data science projects and provide examples to inspire your own data-driven projects.
- The Impact Cycle – how to think of actionable insights - Jun 29, 2014.
The IMPACT Cycle provides a guiding framework for thinking about the steps for being effective analytical consultant, and can be a tool to help you drive effectiveness through your analytical teams.
- Big Data Assessment – Key Business Drivers, Expected Benefits and Common Challenges - Jun 5, 2014.
Recent survey on Big Data outlook reports increasing interest in Big Data for more accurate and timely decision-making; and concerns about project costs and ability to scale.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Interview with Geoffrey Moore: Crossing the Chasm and Big Data - Mar 14, 2014.
KDnuggets talks with a noted author Geoffrey Moore about his "Crossing the Chasm" book, his vision for Big Data analytics, when Big Data will cross the chasm, and advice for entrepreneurs.