- Big Data & Analytics Innovation Summit, Australia: Day 2 Highlights - Oct 28, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from Paypal, Huawei and Qantas on day 2 of Big Data & Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Sydney, Australia.
- Supermarket customers segmentation using Self-Organizing Mapping - Oct 23, 2014.
See how a leading European supermarket chain improved customer value and profitability and identified key customer groups by applying business intelligence and analytics techniques like self-organizing maps.
- Interview: Arpit Gupta, CEO, Actionable Analytics on Enterprise Challenges in Big Data and Cloud - Aug 24, 2014.
We discuss Actionable Analytics start-up, enterprise challenges in Big Data, relationship with cloud computing, metrics vs. insights, Big Data expectations and more.
- Interview: Saikat Mukherjee, ShareThis on Why Marketers can no longer Ignore Social TV? - Aug 20, 2014.
We discuss the role of Analytics at ShareThis, the emergence of Social TV, better user behavior insights through Social TV, major challenges with Social TV analytics, interesting insights, future trends, recommendation and more.
- Interview: Vita Markman, LinkedIn on Discovering Customer Insights through Sentiment Mining - Aug 5, 2014.
We discuss examples of discovery through sentiment mining, current trends, innovative applications, important soft skills, and more.
- Interview: Conal Sathi, Data Scientist, Slice on Creating Value from Mining Shoppers’ e-Receipts - Jun 16, 2014.
We discuss the relevance of "Purchase Graph", Slice platform, analytical insights from mining all activity around a customer's purchase, experimentation strategy, experience of working as a data scientist and more.