- DrivenData: Data Science Competitions for Social Good - Nov 4, 2014.
DrivenData plans to bring cutting-edge practices in data science and crowdsourcing to some of the world's biggest social challenges and the organizations taking them on.
- Request: Crowdsourcing Health and Nutrition Tweets - Oct 20, 2014.
Help investigate the relationships between geo-location, age, gender, and nutrition through the medium of Twitter by labeling tweets for this research project.
- Big Data and Humanitarian Efforts - Oct 3, 2014.
Discover ways that big data is impacting and improving humanitarianism, including ways it crowdsources accounts of events and disaster relief in the Philippines.
- Exclusive Interview: David Stringfellow, Chief Economist, State Utah Auditor - Apr 25, 2014.
We discuss Analytics for Public Policy decisions, responsibilities of Utah Chief Data Officer, crowdsourcing analytics for resolving Government problems and most important skills for data science practitioners.
- SciCast Crowdsourcing search for Malaysian Air Flight MH370 - Mar 15, 2014.
Where will the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 be found and what happened to it? Scientific crowdsourcing site SciCast has some predictions.