- The Analytics of Digital Transformation, according to TCS - Nov 17, 2014.
Lipika Dey, in this interview before her talk at next month's LT-Accelerate conference, discusses consumer and market analytics and techniques to extract actionable information from text and social media data.
Pages: 1 2
- Customer Intelligence in Action, Feb 25-27, San Diego - Nov 13, 2014.
Check the complete program for Customer Intelligence in Action, Feb 25-27, 2015 in San Diego - the most practical and actionable event for customer analytics and experience professionals.
- Customer Analytics Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Sep 11, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data & Analytics experts from ShareThis, Netflix and Ancestry on day 1 of Customer Analytics Summit 2014.
- Future of Consumer Intelligence 2014: Day 1 Highlights - Jul 19, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Market Research leaders from H(app)athon Project, Socratic Technologies, TNS, PepsiCo on day 1 of Future of Consumer Intelligence 2014 in Los Angeles.
- Wharton: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships, online course - Jul 17, 2014.
In 8-week online program taught by Wharton marketing professor Peter Fader, learn how to decipher the streams of customer data flowing into your company.
- Amazon, Customer Segmentation and Targeting: Machine Learning/Research Scientists (All Levels) - May 14, 2014.
Work on the world's richest collection of online shopping and in-device data to segment and target customers via email, social, mobile and display to support sales, advertising and loyalty applications.
- Interview: George Corugedo, CTO, RedPoint on YARN and Customer Analytics - May 12, 2014.
We discuss significance of YARN for Hadoop 2.0 platform, unique benefits of RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform and Master Key Management for Customer Analytics.
- Macy’s: Director of Finance and Loyalty Analysis - May 9, 2014.
Establishing measurements and analytics to evaluate the impact of Loyalty initiatives on both credit and third party customers, developing strategies to report and analyze customer behavior.
- dunnhumby: Director, Advanced Analytics & Predictive Modeling - May 8, 2014.
Lead a team with 3 Directors with 20 analysts, modelers and production specialists involved with a balance of innovation and daily production to deliver targeted relevant offers to build customer loyalty and retention.
- Globys: Research Scientist – Data Mining and Customer Insights - May 1, 2014.
Data Science experience of a lifetime: use Python to implement Machine Learning and complex analytics on Big Data for real-time marketing and meaningful insights.
- JPMorgan Chase: Data Scientist for New Customer Engagement - Apr 15, 2014.
Develop and plan required analytic projects; work with data owners and managers to develop data models and protocols for mining production databases.
- JPMorgan Chase: Business Analyst for Customer Engagement Analytics - Apr 15, 2014.
Capture the business requirements for the analytics projects, create business cases, work with other teams to integrate data mining results.
- Webcast – Analytically Speaking featuring Rob Reul - Apr 2, 2014.
Focusing on customer intelligence research, including why customer satisfaction is not enough; survey analysis and the role of interactive data visualization; and the importance of choice experiments.
- WCAI: Measuring Skill Level and Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games - Mar 26, 2014.
New research opportunity from Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative (WCAI) involves a unique data set from a major gaming company, with historic behavioral data for 9.5 million users who played 882K games. Learn more on Apr 25.
- FICO Livecast: Analytically Powered Applications Driving Success, Mar 27 - Mar 20, 2014.
Learn how the world leading companies are building and using analytically powered applications to be more responsive to their customers, presented by Forrester research and FICO.
- Wharton Conference: Successful Applications Of Customer Analytics, May 1 - Mar 14, 2014.
As a research center at the intersection between academics and industry, WCAI will be showcasing presentations that illustrate a high level of rigor but are also broadly accessible to practitioners, with case studies from top companies including MGM Resorts, Cleveland Indians, Pfizer/Kaggle, GE Capital.
- Wharton Online: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships, Mar 3 – Apr 27 - Jan 9, 2014.
Go beyond the "average customer" to create and execute a successful strategy for business growth with Wharton Executive Education's new online program. Learn how to identify which customers are the most profitable, and how to effectively reach them. Apply now - Deadline Feb. 14.