- 2015 RecSys Challenge: predicting online purchases from clicks - Nov 14, 2014.
ACM RecSys 2015 poses the 2015 RecSys Challenge, seeking researchers interested in prediction of purchases and clicks from online users using a dataset provided by a large European retailer.
- WCAI Research Opportunity: Understanding, Expanding, and Predicting Customer Engagement - Sep 22, 2014.
A new consumer interaction dataset from an international beauty retailer will provide researchers with an opportunity to investigate the interaction between customers and brands. Register for the Oct 17 webinar, and submit proposals by Nov 3.
- WCAI Research Opportunity: Using Purchase History to Identify Customer Projects - May 3, 2014.
Customers frequently purchase a collection of products to complete a specific project. A rich data set from a Fortune 500 Specialty Retailer will allow researchers to study this issue - register for May 28 webinar and submit your proposal afterwards.
- Comcast: Sr. Analyst – Data Science - Apr 4, 2014.
Dive into large, noisy, and complex real-world behavioral data to produce innovative analysis and find hidden gems, work closely with others to generate seamless BI solutions.
- Book: Ask, Measure, Learn – Social Media Analytics for Customer Behavior - Mar 3, 2014.
Ask-Measure-Learn is a rare book intended both for a manager and for a data scientist. It presents a framework that helps you ask the right questions, measure the right data, and then learn from the results.