- Real Time Data Solutions: Data Analyst - Nov 22, 2014.
Work with engineers, product managers and web designers to deliver real time data mining solutions and help improving the quality of our products.
- Megaputer Intelligence: Data Analysis Consultant - Nov 15, 2014.
Create data analysis and reporting solutions for Megaputer customers with the help of PolyAnalyst platform: experimental, proof-of-concept, implementation, and production projects. Develop successful long-term relationships with customers.
- Apple: Data Analyst - Oct 20, 2014.
The Maps team is looking for self-motivated team players who are fascinated by data, are curious about patterns and anomalies, and want to derive insights from data to improve our products.
- Bosch Research and Technology Center: Multiple Data Scientist, Data Mining Engineer positions - Sep 3, 2014.
Join the Data Science team at Bosch RTC to research and develop novel, large scale machine learning and data mining algorithms, for Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, and other applications.
- Philadelphia VIP: Data Analyst - Aug 5, 2014.
Philadelphia VIP, the hub of pro bono legal services in Philadelphia, seeks an accountable, goal oriented, team player to leverage cutting edge information systems for data capture, reporting, analysis, visualization, and presentation.
- Starcom (SMG Performance Marketing): Analyst, Advanced Analytics - Jul 16, 2014.
Be a major contributor of the design, development and on-going maintenance of all advanced analytics and tool building for clients across all media types, working towards the development of a data-driven analysis approach.
- Top stories for Jun 29 – Jul 5 - Jul 6, 2014.
Do you need a Masters Degree to become a Data Scientist?; Is "Data Scientist" more than "Data Analyst" ?; When Watson Meets Machine Learning; 100 Big Data Companies Analyzed.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 30 – Jul 1: Is “Data Scientist” more than “Data Analyst”? Good list of 41 Big Data Influencers - Jul 2, 2014.
Is "Data Scientist" more than "Data Analyst"? ; 41 Big Data Influencers - Journalists, Public Sector, Industry, Academia; Alteryx and Databricks to lead development of Apache SparkR ; Top data mining researcher @Jure Leskovec lecture on Webgraph structure.
- Is “Data Scientist” more than “Data Analyst” ? - Jul 1, 2014.
Data Scientists and Data Analysts have a number of skills unique to their positions, with analysts focusing more on creating business value and data scientists including simulation and optimization in their jobs.
- BlueJeans: Senior Data Analyst – Business Insights - Jul 1, 2014.
Do you like to think out of the box? Do you have a passion for analytically-based business decisions? If so, then consider a career move to Blue Jeans in Mountain View.