- TDWI Orlando – The Premier Education Conference for BI, DW, Big Data, Data Analytics – Savings Extended - Nov 11, 2014.
With over 45 courses on the full agenda, TDWI Orlando has what you need to succeed with your data and analytics projects! Savings extended - use priority code OR63.
- TDWI Orlando, Dec 7-12, Premier Education Event for BI, Big Data and Analytics - Oct 16, 2014.
Plan your week with the complete 6-day agenda, including course descriptions, keynotes, exhibit hall times, networking events, and BI certification opportunities.
- ASE International Conference on Big Data Science 2014: Highlights from Workshops - Jul 31, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Data Science leaders from MIT, Georgia Tech, Microsoft Research and CUHK during workshops at ASE Conference on Big Data Science 2014 held in Stanford University.
- Dear CIO, what you have is NOT a Data Lake - Jul 17, 2014.
Data Lakes are often the ideal structure of a company's big data, but the reality is that data is often split into data puddles. Xurmo seeks to eliminate this by integrating Data Virtualization into the Data Lake.
- Top stories for Jun 1-7 - Jun 8, 2014.
New Poll: Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science Software Used? OpenNN, An Open Source Library For Neural Networks; Data Lakes vs Data Warehouses; Stanford University: Data Analyst.
- Data Lakes vs Data Warehouses - Jun 7, 2014.
Data Warehouses, traditionally popular for business intelligence tasks, are being replaced by less-structured Data Lakes which allow more flexibility.