- Boeing: Aerospace Systems Modeling and Simulation Engineer - Nov 25, 2014.
We are interested in those experienced in aerospace systems modeling and software development with emphasis on simulation and visualization of diverse information sets using diverse system architectures.
- Symantec: IoT Analytics Engineer – Principal (Data Scientist) - Aug 29, 2014.
A key, hands-on contributor to the development and integration of analytics and machine learning technologies under the Internet of Things (IoT) umbrella.
- Bosch Research and Technology Center: Data Mining Engineer – Big Data Infrastructure - Jul 25, 2014.
Bringing together disparate technologies to help solve business problems in Purchasing, Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, and other domains.
- DueDil: Front-end Engineer, Analytics - Jul 22, 2014.
Devise and implementing activity tracking, design insights-driven features, implement controlled experiments and help understand user behavior and improve the product.
- Amazon: BI Engineer, Worldwide Advertising - Jun 20, 2014.
Amazon Clicks will be launching a new product offering, extending the existing platform to address a sizable opportunity. Be part of the founding of a global product with huge potential.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Sponsored Products - Jun 20, 2014.
Turn operational data into business insights and directions. Partner with the business team to lead the transformation across both global operational management and new product development.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Amazon Advertising Platform - Jun 20, 2014.
Support relevant advertising to shopping customers by providing audience, platform and product insights. Be a part of a high visibility, strategic team.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Display Marketing - Jun 20, 2014.
Provide data-driven customer and performance insights for our mobile and web digital advertising programs. Validate our success metrics, shape our strategies, and identify untapped opportunities.