- Data Analytics Week for Government, Feb 23-25, Washington, DC - Nov 18, 2014.
Download the brochure to see the full line-up of speakers and sessions that help you unravel the key issues in federal data analytics - special KDnuggets discount. Also get free report on Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023.
- PAW: The Predictive Analytics World, Gov, Boston, Health - Jul 28, 2014.
This fall, Predictive Analytics World (PAW) produces three top-rated conferences for analytics professionals, managers, and practitioners who want to learn how to get maximum impact from predictive analytics in their field. KDnuggets discount.
- Data for Good: data-driven projects for social good - Jul 26, 2014.
Data for Good is an exciting new non-profit seeking to highlight the various data science projects and resources that can ultimately contribute to the social good.
- US Open Data Action Plan and Datasets - May 31, 2014.
We summarize the key findings in the recently released US Open Data Action Plan, highlighting the principles, commitments, datasets released and future outlook.
- White House Report on Big Data: Opportunities and Values - May 9, 2014.
We summarize the key findings in the recently released White House report on Big Data, highlight the key opportunities and concerns, and list the recommendations made to the President.
- Exclusive Interview: David Stringfellow, Chief Economist, State Utah Auditor - Apr 25, 2014.
We discuss Analytics for Public Policy decisions, responsibilities of Utah Chief Data Officer, crowdsourcing analytics for resolving Government problems and most important skills for data science practitioners.