- INFORMS Analytic Maturity Model - Sep 21, 2014.
Inspect your organization, its analytics capacity, and its data and infrastructure using the new INFORMS Analytic Maturity Model to improve its analytics abilities for free.
- INFORMS The Business of Big Data 2014: Day 2 Highlights - Sep 15, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from Accenture, Analytics Media Group, SAS and Intel on day 2 of INFORMS The Business of Big Data.
- INFORMS The Business of Big Data 2014: Day 1 Highlights - Aug 21, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data technology practitioners from Teradata, Booz Allen Hamilton, Databricks and ProbabilityManagement.org during INFORMS The Business of Big Data in San Jose.
- KDnuggets 14:n15, Analytics Software Poll – Analyzed; Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup - Jun 18, 2014.
Also Data Mining Cardinal Sin, KDnuggets Profile, CAP, and more analytics/data mining features, software, opinions, news, webcasts, courses, jobs, academic positions, publications, tweets, and CFP.
- INFORMS: CAP® Analytics Certification - Jun 17, 2014.
Maximize your analytics career with CAP(r) Analytics certification - show that you are well-qualified. Apply free of charge and take CAP exam at over 700 testing centers worldwide.
- Profile: KDnuggets Serves Analytics and Big Data Fields - Jun 11, 2014.
A profile of KDnuggets, including an overview, history, and present highlights, is featured on the homepage of INFORMS, a major society for Analytics and Optimization (until June 23, 2014).
- Moving from Data-Rich to Decision-Smart: INFORMS Conference The Business of Big Data 2014 - Jun 10, 2014.
We interview the co-chairs of INFORMS Conference The Business of Big Data 2014 (June 22-24, 2014) on Big Data maturity, opportunities assessment, analytics for operations research, conference agenda and more.
- Jun-Oct 2014 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science - Jun 4, 2014.
Coming soon: Big Data Innovation Summits, Useful Business Analytics, PAW and PAW-MFG in Chicago, GigaOM Structure, INFORMS Business of Big Data, MMDS, GraphLab Conference, TDWI World Conf in Boston, and KDD-2014 in NYC.
- INFORMS, Uniting Operations Research and Analytics - Jun 4, 2014.
INFORMS is a large professional association which started in operations research and management science. I discuss their evolution to analytics, CAP certification, Big Data and more.
- Data Discovery to Real Business Value – INFORMS Conference, June 22-24, San Jose - May 30, 2014.
Learn about how to achieve return on investment and real business value from your Big Data investments through the real-life case studies, insightful presentations, and lot more at the INFORMS Conference in San Jose.
- INFORMS: The Business of Big Data Conference, San Jose, June 22-24 - Mar 21, 2014.
The new INFORMS conference would help Analytics Professionals and Operations Researchers to get from data discovery to real business value. Sign up at the early rates until May 23.
- March-June Analytics, Big Data and Data Science Meetings - Mar 4, 2014.
Coming soon: PAW San Francisco, GigaOM Structure, Predictive Analytics/Big Data Innovation Summits, Big Data Techcon, INFORMS Boston, SPB 14, SDM 14, PASS Business Analytics, PAKDD 2014, and many more.
- INFORMS Business Analytics and Operations Research, Boston, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Feb 21, 2014.
INFORMS is a top analytics conference, with over 100 practical talks providing "how we did it" information from hand-picked industry speakers, and keynote from industry thought leader Tom Davenport. Early rates until Mar 17.
- INFORMS Conference on The Business of Big Data, San Jose, June 22-24 - Feb 4, 2014.
The new INFORMS conference would help Analytics Professionals and Operations Researchers to get from data discovery to real business value. Sign up now at the early rates.
- INFORMS Business Analytics and Operations Research, Boston, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Jan 7, 2014.
INFORMS is a top analytics conference featuring over 100 practical talks which provide pointed "how we did it" information from hand-picked industry speakers. Keynote speakers include industry thought leader Tom Davenport. Sign up now at the super saver rates.