- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 29-30: Machine learning #cheatsheet; Can you find McDonald faster than a computer? - Oct 1, 2014.
Machine learning #cheatsheet on github; Great list of resources on Cloud Computing, #BigData; Excellent (but scary) demo: Can you find the nearest McDonald faster than a computer? Top 10 presentations about data science / #BigData on SlideShare.
- Four main languages for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science - Aug 18, 2014.
New KDnuggets Poll shows the growing dominance of four main languages for Analytics, Data Mining, and Data Science: R, SAS, Python, and SQL - used by 91% of data scientists - and decline in popularity of other languages, except for Julia and Scala.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 9-10: Numeric Matrix Manipulation: Cheat Sheet; The First Law of Data Science - Jun 11, 2014.
Also - The First Law of Data Science: Do Umbrellas Cause Rain? ; Tell Your Kids to be Data Scientists - Not Doctors; DLib Library for Machine Learning
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 10-11: Data scientist cartoon – too busy recommending; Julia: One Language to Rule Them All - Feb 12, 2014.
Data scientist cartoon - too busy recommending things ...; Julia: One Programming Language to Rule Them All; Anaconda: free enterprise-ready Python distribution for large-scale data processing; 10 Most Innovative Companies in #BigData: GE, Kaggle, Ayasdi, IBM, Mount Sinai ...
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 5-6: A Deep Learning expert wins Dogs vs Cats competition; An alternative to R and Python: Julia - Feb 7, 2014.
A Deep Learning expert wins Dogs vs Cats competition with an almost perfect result; An alternative to R and #Python: Julia; Spark is a hot trend in #BigData but what is it exactly? Here is a explanation; etcML - Free Text-Analysis Tool - Machine Learning as a Service.