- Apple: Software Engineering Manager, Analytics Insights - Oct 22, 2014.
Apple Analytic Insight team is responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse company-wide. This role is to lead a team of software engineers who build tools to support the fraud prevention efforts.
- Book: Data Mining for Managers - Oct 14, 2014.
This book by a leading data mining consultant is meant for both practitioners and end users of data mining solutions, and it focuses more on the data and less on the math.
- Health Integrated: Manager of Data Engineering - Sep 18, 2014.
Responsible for all aspects of data exchange processes and software in collaboration with developers, business analysts, product managers, and program managers.
- Paychex: Sr. Manager, Predictive Analytics and Data Science - Aug 3, 2014.
Lead award winning team of 10 people responsible for enterprise wide analytics and model building, including all algorithm building across the enterprise and leveraging operational data into business insight.
- Adobe: Manager – Algorithms / Machine Learning, 30834 - Jul 29, 2014.
Lead the Algorithms and Data Sciences group, help build the next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.