- Surfing the Big Data Wave at H2O World - Nov 25, 2014.
Recent H2O World event showcased its open-source, scalable machine learning in the cloud, intended for people familiar with R but limited by its scalability. H2O can run on Hadoop and also on Apache Spark.
Pages: 1 2
- H2O World, Open Source Machine Learning Meeting, Nov 18-19, Mountain View - Oct 27, 2014.
H2O World (Nov 18-19, Mountain View) is where the users of the very popular Open Source Machine Learning Engine H2O gather to share their knowledge and know-how to build Smart Applications.
- Learn how Sparkling Water brings H2O Deep Learning to Apache Spark, Oct 29 Webinar - Oct 6, 2014.
Sparkling Water is the latest innovation to combine two best-of-breed open source technologies Apache Spark and H2O. Learn how to setup your own Sparkling Water environment at Oct 29 Webinar.
- Microsoft: Data Scientists in Redmond, Boston and Mountain View - Sep 25, 2014.
Join the excitement of Machine Learning in the Cloud at Microsoft fast-paced data science team in the Azure ML group, building machine learning powered intelligent web services and end to end solutions.
- Symantec: IoT Analytics Engineer – Principal (Data Scientist) - Aug 29, 2014.
A key, hands-on contributor to the development and integration of analytics and machine learning technologies under the Internet of Things (IoT) umbrella.
- BlueJeans: Senior Data Analyst – Business Insights - Jul 1, 2014.
Do you like to think out of the box? Do you have a passion for analytically-based business decisions? If so, then consider a career move to Blue Jeans in Mountain View.
- Code for India 2014 Global Hack-a-thon – Building a Better India through Innovative Solutions - May 19, 2014.
Non-stop 24 hours of coding at the Code for India 2014 hackathon leads to creative solutions for major social problems of India through interesting software applications.