- Interview: Philip Maymin, NYU on How Optical Analytics will Revolutionize Basketball - Nov 21, 2014.
We discuss the emergence of Optical Analytics, its impact on NBA, challenges in integrating Optical Analytics into game strategy, the trade-off of analytical insights vs gut instinct and the impact on fan engagement.
Pages: 1 2 3
- NYU Stern Master of Science in Business Analytics - Sep 23, 2014.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage Big data as a valuable strategic asset. Learn more.
- IBM Watson’s Next Step: Partnership with Universities - Aug 15, 2014.
Students from ten top tech universities now have access to Watson. For students at New York University interested in Watson, Capstone Project Course would be their first choice.
- NYU Stern Master of Science in Business Analytics - Jul 22, 2014.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage data as a valuable strategic asset. Learn more.
- NYU Data Science Program – Things to Know Part 2 - Jun 16, 2014.
NYU Data Science program reviewed from inside, including courses on Machine Learning, Big Data, Deep Learning, top professors, great NYC location, and future plans.
- NYU Data Science Program – Things to Know - Jun 13, 2014.
Inside summary of NYU Data Science program launched last year, what it is, and what makes it special.
- Lynn Goldstein, Chief Data Officer, NYU on the Need for Data Governance - Jun 3, 2014.
We discuss the role of Data Governance, establishing Big Data accountability, impact of Data Governance on Data Quality, and assessing the education available for Data Governance.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 16-17 - Apr 19, 2014.
Scikit-Learn: a great python library for machine learning; A map of where nobody lives in the US; Apache Spark, the hot new trend in Big Data ; NYU @aghose on Est. Demand for Mobile Apps - Learn more: NYU Stern MS in Biz Analytics.
- Vasant Dhar – New Editor-in-Chief of Big Data Journal - Feb 28, 2014.
Vasant Dhar, Professor and Director of the Center for Business Analytics at the Stern School of Business, NYU is new Editor-in-Chief of Big Data Journal.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Part 2 of the Interview with Yann LeCun - Feb 20, 2014.
We discuss how far AI is likely to go, how Data Science to Statistics is like Computer Science was to Math, Big Data hype and reality, and advice to beginning Data Scientists.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Interview with Yann LeCun, Deep Learning Expert, Director of Facebook AI Lab - Feb 20, 2014.
We discuss what enabled Deep Learning to achieve remarkable successes recently, his argument with Vapnik about (deep) neural nets vs kernel (support vector) machines, and what kind of AI can we expect from Facebook.
- NYU Stern Groundbreaking MS in Business Analytics - Feb 6, 2014.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage data as a valuable and predictive strategic asset. 5 modules starting May 2014.
- NYU Center for Data Science: Moore-Sloan Data Science Fellows - Jan 30, 2014.
Fellows are expected to lead independent, original research programs with impact in natural or social science and in one or more domains (computer science, statistics, and applied mathematics). Apply by Feb 6.