- Zynga: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 26, 2014.
Working closely with game teams to identify and formalize problems around user modeling, designing and implementing models and algorithms for new problems in Social Gaming.
- Machine Zone: Data Scientist for World’s Largest Mobile MMO - Aug 8, 2014.
Develop and investigate hypotheses, structure experiments and build mathematical models to identify game optimization points that will encourage users to play our games.
- Unity Technologies: Big Data Backend Engineer - Jul 15, 2014.
This position offers the unique opportunity of building a data intelligence platform on top of an existing but untapped dataset of unprecedented size and fidelity.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – April 10 and beyond - Apr 10, 2014.
In-Database Scalable R & Python, Why Analytics Belongs in the Cloud, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Pivotal Big Data Suite, What Is Hadoop and Where Is It Going, Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 27 and beyond - Mar 27, 2014.
Best Practices in Predictive Analytics, Best Decision Trees with Angoss 9, Thick Data, In-Database Scalable R and Python, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Algorithms in Online Games, and more.
- WCAI: Measuring Skill Level and Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games - Mar 26, 2014.
New research opportunity from Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative (WCAI) involves a unique data set from a major gaming company, with historic behavioral data for 9.5 million users who played 882K games. Learn more on Apr 25.