- Bosch Research and Technology Center: Multiple Data Scientist, Data Mining Engineer positions - Sep 3, 2014.
Join the Data Science team at Bosch RTC to research and develop novel, large scale machine learning and data mining algorithms, for Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, and other applications.
- Machine Zone: Data Scientist for World’s Largest Mobile MMO - Aug 8, 2014.
Develop and investigate hypotheses, structure experiments and build mathematical models to identify game optimization points that will encourage users to play our games.
- Teleport: Data Scientist - Aug 1, 2014.
Find, scrape, fuse, structure, visualize and build our growing pool of data that we use to power our search engine for digital nomads. Join a well-funded startup as one of the first employees.
- Bosch Research and Technology Center: Data Mining Engineer – Big Data Infrastructure - Jul 25, 2014.
Bringing together disparate technologies to help solve business problems in Purchasing, Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, and other domains.
- Bosch RTC: Research Engineer – Big Data Systems - Jun 19, 2014.
The RTC Data Science team develops novel machine learning and data mining algorithms, especially for large scale data analytics and provides thought leadership on Big Data frameworks, architecture and data management.
- Stanford University: Data Analyst - Jun 6, 2014.
Work with wide-range of challenges by analyzing unique expenditure datasets, produce insights to help reduce spending and improve reimbursements, payments, and contractors payments.
- Bosch: Data Mining Engineer – Big Data Infrastructure - Apr 17, 2014.
Bring together disparate technologies and use data mining and analytics to solve business problems in Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, and other domains.
- Tagged: Big Data Engineer - Apr 6, 2014.
Tagged makes social discovery products that enable anyone to meet and socialize with new people. Data Engineer works very closely with Data Scientists to build high performance, high volume data engineering solutions.
- SLDM Statistical Learning and Data Mining III – 10 Hot Ideas, Palo Alto, Mar 20-21 - Jan 23, 2014.
Taught by top Stanford professors and leading statisticians Trevor Hastie and Robert Tibshirani, this course presents 10 hot ideas for learning from data, and gives a detailed overview of statistical models for data mining, inference and prediction.
- Bosch: Senior Manager/Project Lead, Data Mining - Jan 16, 2014.
The data mining team researches data mining and large-scale machine learning algorithms and systems which impact Bosch products and services in Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, Large-Scale Simulations, and other areas.