- Dataiku Data Science Studio - Aug 26, 2014.
Data Science Studio (DSS) from Dataiku is a complete Data Science software tool for developers and analysts,
which significantly shortens the time-consuming load-clean-train-test-deploy cycles of building predictive applications.
A community edition and a free trial available.
- Interview: Saikat Mukherjee, ShareThis on Why Marketers can no longer Ignore Social TV? - Aug 20, 2014.
We discuss the role of Analytics at ShareThis, the emergence of Social TV, better user behavior insights through Social TV, major challenges with Social TV analytics, interesting insights, future trends, recommendation and more.
- Interview: Kavita Ganesan, FindiLike on Building Decision Support Systems based on User Opinions - Jul 27, 2014.
We discuss the founding story of FindiLike, Opinion-driven Decision Support Systems (ODSS), challenges in analyzing user opinions, future of Sentiment Analysis, favorite books and more.
- Innocentive Challenge: Novel Approaches for Predicting Life Expectancy - Jul 21, 2014.
Help develop novel methods for life expectancy prediction without using traditional medical records, invasive tests, or examinations in this Innocentive Challenge. Submissions due by August 4th.
- Interview: Dave Marvit, Innovation Strategy Consultant, Fujitsu on Privacy and Sentiment Analysis challenges - Jul 9, 2014.
We discuss the modern sentiment analysis challenges, how to address privacy concerns, Big Data predictions and more.
- Deep Learning with H2O, May 21 Webcast - May 1, 2014.
H2O is Google-scale open source machine learning engine for R and Big Data. Learn how Deep Learning in H2O is unlocking never before seen performance for prediction - May 21.