- Data Analytics for Business Leaders Explained - Sep 22, 2014.
Learn about a variety of different approaches to data analytics and their advantages and limitations from a business leader's perspective in part 1 of this post on data analytics techniques.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 16 and beyond - Sep 16, 2014.
NASA Earth Science, Modern Regression Analysis, Strata + Hadoop NYC preview, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Data Science with R, Not All Graph Databases Are Created Equal, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 9 and beyond - Sep 9, 2014.
Modern Regression Analysis, Tamr and Forrester Research, Hadoop for Machine Learning, NASA Earth Science Data, Strata + Hadoop NYC preview, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 2 and beyond - Sep 1, 2014.
Streaming Analytics, Analytical Lifecycle, Modern Regression Analysis, Hadoop for Machine Learning, NASA Earth Science Data, Strata + Hadoop NYC preview, Ontotext, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Aug 19 and beyond - Aug 18, 2014.
Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Smart Metering, Hadoop, Data Science at the Command Line, Personalized Healthcare, Modern Regression Analysis Techniques, and more.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 21-22 - Jul 23, 2014.
Microsoft: Data Scientist; Haskell Data Analysis Cookbook - A practical and concise guide; Large collection of papers on #Security and Machine Learning; Learn Data Science in 12 wks + career coaching.
- DataScience Central competition: Automate jackknife regression - Apr 3, 2014.
Data Science Central holds a competition to get statisticians more involved in Data Science - create a black-box, automated, easy-to-interpret, sample-based, robust technique called jackknife regression.
- SLDM Statistical Learning and Data Mining III – 10 Hot Ideas, Palo Alto, Mar 20-21 - Jan 23, 2014.
Taught by top Stanford professors and leading statisticians Trevor Hastie and Robert Tibshirani, this course presents 10 hot ideas for learning from data, and gives a detailed overview of statistical models for data mining, inference and prediction.