- Shifting CXO crowns and changing Analytics Leadership - Sep 3, 2014.
Learn about how the analytics landscape has shifted in recent years and how this has pushed the CXO to pursue higher levels of analytics competition to meet business needs.
- Data Analytics Handbook p. 3, Interviews with Research Leaders and Academics, Free Download - May 13, 2014.
Part 3 features interviews with research leaders and academics, including Hal Varian (Chief Economist, Google), Gregory Piatetsky (Editor, KDnuggets), and Analytics Thought Leader Tom Davenport (Professor, Babson College). Free download.
- New book: Big Data, Mining, and Analytics: Components of Strategic Decision Making - Mar 15, 2014.
This book ties together big data, data mining, and analytics to explain how readers can leverage them to extract valuable insights from their data.
- Wharton Conference: Successful Applications Of Customer Analytics, May 1 - Mar 14, 2014.
As a research center at the intersection between academics and industry, WCAI will be showcasing presentations that illustrate a high level of rigor but are also broadly accessible to practitioners, with case studies from top companies including MGM Resorts, Cleveland Indians, Pfizer/Kaggle, GE Capital.
- INFORMS Business Analytics and Operations Research, Boston, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Feb 21, 2014.
INFORMS is a top analytics conference, with over 100 practical talks providing "how we did it" information from hand-picked industry speakers, and keynote from industry thought leader Tom Davenport. Early rates until Mar 17.
- INFORMS Business Analytics and Operations Research, Boston, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Jan 7, 2014.
INFORMS is a top analytics conference featuring over 100 practical talks which provide pointed "how we did it" information from hand-picked industry speakers. Keynote speakers include industry thought leader Tom Davenport. Sign up now at the super saver rates.