- Making Sense of Public Data – Wrangling Jeopardy – Part 2 - Oct 27, 2014.
Wrangling Jeopardy (Part 2) describes the remaining steps of the data transformation process, detailing how we used Trifacta to structure, clean, enrich and distill Jeopardy data for analysis.
- Making Sense of Public Data – Wrangling Jeopardy - Oct 7, 2014.
Trifacta’s Alon Bartur & Will Davis detail their process for transforming or “wrangling” publicly available Jeopardy data found on the web for downstream analysis.
- June 2014 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Jul 9, 2014.
June 2014 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: MapR, CloudPhysics, Clari, ThoughtSpot, SiSense, Elasticsearch, Trifacta, @CBinsights startup post-mortem lessons, and more.
- KDnuggets 14:n06, How Many Data Scientists? Crossing the Chasm and Big Data; Trifacta vs Paxata - Mar 19, 2014.
Latest analytics, data mining, and data science news, including How Many Data Scientists are out there, exclusive interviews with Geoffrey Moore (Crossing the Chasm), Paco Nathan (Apache Mesos and Big Data Math), and Quentin Clark (Power of BI), and LIONbook completed.
- Trifacta – Tackling Data Wrangling with Automation and Machine Learning - Mar 17, 2014.
Trifacta wants to solve the important problem of data cleaning and transformation by building better interfaces which use machine learning. It then aims to help enterprises make sense of their disparate data sources and cut down on time needed to prepare data for data science.