- WCAI Research: Desktop Software Subscription Analysis - Oct 27, 2014.
A new dataset on when and how customers renew software licenses is now available for research into software purchase behavior. Register for Nov 21 webinar and submit proposals by Dec 8.
- WCAI Research Opportunity: Understanding, Expanding, and Predicting Customer Engagement - Sep 22, 2014.
A new consumer interaction dataset from an international beauty retailer will provide researchers with an opportunity to investigate the interaction between customers and brands. Register for the Oct 17 webinar, and submit proposals by Nov 3.
- Wharton: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships, online course - Jul 17, 2014.
In 8-week online program taught by Wharton marketing professor Peter Fader, learn how to decipher the streams of customer data flowing into your company.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 19 and beyond - May 19, 2014.
Data Mining: FTL; Deep Learning with H2O; Purchase history to Customer Projects; Apache Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Solr; Python for Big Data Analytics, and more.
- WCAI Research Opportunity: Using Purchase History to Identify Customer Projects - May 3, 2014.
Customers frequently purchase a collection of products to complete a specific project. A rich data set from a Fortune 500 Specialty Retailer will allow researchers to study this issue - register for May 28 webinar and submit your proposal afterwards.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – April 21 and beyond - Apr 21, 2014.
Traditional RDBMS Wisdom is All Wrong, What Is Hadoop and Where Is It Going, Trupanion and SiSense, Measuring Skill Level and Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games, and Analytically Speaking Featuring David Meintrup.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 27 and beyond - Mar 27, 2014.
Best Practices in Predictive Analytics, Best Decision Trees with Angoss 9, Thick Data, In-Database Scalable R and Python, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Algorithms in Online Games, and more.
- WCAI: Measuring Skill Level and Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games - Mar 26, 2014.
New research opportunity from Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative (WCAI) involves a unique data set from a major gaming company, with historic behavioral data for 9.5 million users who played 882K games. Learn more on Apr 25.
- Wharton Conference: Successful Applications Of Customer Analytics, May 1 - Mar 14, 2014.
As a research center at the intersection between academics and industry, WCAI will be showcasing presentations that illustrate a high level of rigor but are also broadly accessible to practitioners, with case studies from top companies including MGM Resorts, Cleveland Indians, Pfizer/Kaggle, GE Capital.
- Wharton Online: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships, Mar 3 – Apr 27 - Jan 9, 2014.
Go beyond the "average customer" to create and execute a successful strategy for business growth with Wharton Executive Education's new online program. Learn how to identify which customers are the most profitable, and how to effectively reach them. Apply now - Deadline Feb. 14.