- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Aug 12 and beyond - Aug 11, 2014.
Wolfram Experts Live, InfiniDB, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Market Basket and Customer Analysis with Spotfire, Personalized Healthcare, Data Science at the Command Line, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 23 and beyond - Jun 23, 2014.
Reducing employee churn, Wolfram language, Rise of Machine Learning, Analytics with Hadoop, Social Media Analytics for Healthcare, and more.
- Top 10 Data Analysis Tools for Business - Jun 13, 2014.
Ten free, easy-to-use, and powerful tools to help you analyze and visualize data, analyze social networks, do optimization, search more efficiently, and solve your data analysis problems.
- Top stories for Mar 2-8: Do’s and Don’t of Data Mining; Wolfram Breakthtough language - Mar 9, 2014.
The Dos and Donts of Data Mining; Wolfram Breakthrough Knowledge-based Programming Language - what it means for Data Science? Introduction to Random Forests for Beginners - free ebook; Exclusive Interview with Quentin Clark, Microsoft Data Platform Group.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 28 – Mar 2: Using R with Twitter – great tutorial; The Dos and Donts of Data Mining - Mar 3, 2014.
Using R with Twitter - great tutorial in Rstudio; The Dos and Donts of Data Mining; Wolfram Breakthrough Knowledge-based Programming Language; Online Data Science Certificates in Analytics and Programming for Data Science.
- Wolfram Breakthrough Knowledge-based Programming Language – what it means for Data Science? - Mar 2, 2014.
The coming Wolfram Programming language, 30 years in making, will probably be the largest, most comprehensive, and most knowledge-based programming language ever, and can be a significant advance for data science.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 24-25: Applied R for the Social Scientist, free book; Great overview: Python Tools for Machine Learning - Feb 27, 2014.
Applied R for the Quantitative Social Scientist - a free 100 page ebook! Great overview: Python Tools for Machine Learning; MIT TR 50 Smartest Companies has many #BigData companies; Wolfram releases demo of breakthrough knowledge-based language.