- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 18-20: Baby steps in Learning Python; 7 Steps for Learning Data Mining - Jul 21, 2014.
Baby steps in learning #Python for data analysis; My 7 Steps for Learning Data Mining and Data Science - now in Techopedia; A good collection of #MachineLearning tools in #Python; Understanding Random Forests: From Theory to Practice - implementation.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 11-13: Avoid Dilbert “core competency”; You may never be anonymous in a #BigData world - Jul 14, 2014.
Avoid automating things that you should not be doing; You may never be truly anonymous in a #BigData world; Why Argentina could not win the #WorldCup2014 cleanly? The OpenCPU System, a big step towards a universal interface for #BigData.
- Top stories in June: Does Deep Learning Have Deep Flaws? Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup - Jul 3, 2014.
Does Deep Learning Have Deep Flaws? Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup Football; KDnuggets 15th Annual Data Mining Software Poll: RapidMiner Continues To Lead; The Cardinal Sin of Data Mining and Data Science: Overfitting.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 16-17: You cannot afford to ignore next #AI wave; 5 Companies doing #BigData Right - Jun 18, 2014.
You cannot afford to ignore next #AI wave - see early leaders; 5 Companies doing #BigData Right: Amazon, British Airways, eBay, Otto group, Netflix; Data Mining 200 years of Patents shows that invention is combinatorial; Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup Football.
- KDnuggets 14:n15, Analytics Software Poll – Analyzed; Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup - Jun 18, 2014.
Also Data Mining Cardinal Sin, KDnuggets Profile, CAP, and more analytics/data mining features, software, opinions, news, webcasts, courses, jobs, academic positions, publications, tweets, and CFP.
- Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup Football - Jun 17, 2014.
New KDnuggets Cartoon takes a fresh look on Big Data insights and World Cup 2014 in Soccer. What should a player do when Big Data predicts his behavior?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 26-27 - May 28, 2014.
Machine Learning Algorithms Tour: Regression, kNN, Regularization, Decision Tree; Where to Learn Deep Learning - Courses, Tutorials, Software; 9 Courses on Data Science, R, Machine Learning start on Coursera.
- Predict Soccer World Cup 2014 Winner, Get Prizes from RapidMiner - May 16, 2014.
Use a free edition of RapidMiner to have fun and bring sports predictions to another level by making a prediction of Soccer (Futbol) World Cup 2014, which starts on June 12 in Brazil.